14 juli 2007

Heaven Is Shunned (The Old Men in the Palace of Ivory)


Heaven Is Shunned

Slaving for the Faith,
a servant every day
When I'm alone

always in prayer, always in prayer,

for oneness, for unity, for mankind
waiting for the promises to fulfil.

My friend in Faith talked too much

about the old men in their Palace of Ivory,

Her words were dancing in the air,

but she only tried to understand the Faith.

She was expelled from the Faith

appointed to be an internal enemy.


The bigwigs roared

Shunned! Shunned! Shunned!

The top brass screamed
Spiritual disease, Spiritual disease!


They killed her just like they killed the Báb,

because they rule with terror, terror.

But her dancing, spiritual words
forming an image in my mind,
infiltrating my exposed soul.

Tears on humanity's face,
because shundamentalism can't save them.

The Covenant is a weapon

which sounds expel! expel! expel!

Is not damaging another individual's soul a crime?
Heaven is shunned, I say.


I raise my head,
now crying out for
this uncaring Faith,
a result of afraid old men
in their Palace of Ivory.

Terror on a child's face.

This young Faith was murdered

through shunning of all relatives and descendants of the Beloved,
through cutting all the branches of the divine Tree.

I raise my head, now crying out.
Heaven is shunned, I say!

Inga kommentarer: